1. We will not share your email address or other contact details with anyone unless legally required to do so. As of Jun, 2021, we have never been legally required to disclose anyone's information.
2. You may visit this site anonymously by not filling out any forms or posting any messages.
The information we collect
- We may record web page hits, IP addresses, browsers, referrers and other traffic details.
- We may ask for your name and email address when you fill out a form on our website.
What we use that info for
- To respond to your inquiries; To deliver requested information; To provide you with updates; To customize your experience; To troubleshoot/improve our website; To improve our marketing efficiency; To monitor user satisfaction (surveys); To prevent fraud/abuse; To enforce site policies; To comply with the law; To protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
- Testimonials, suggestions, or other comments submitted to website via form or email become property of website owner, and may be used for any purpose without financial compensation. First names and last initials, or vice versa, may be used for testimonial purposes. Other personal information regarding testimonials may be retained offline for legal purposes.
3rd party disclosures
Aside from 3rd party services, such as our payment processor, who assist us in operating our website and/or servicing you, your personal information will NOT be sold, rented, exchanged, or given to any third party without your consent, other than in compliance with the list above.
*We cannot be responsible for unintentional disclosure, loss, theft, or hacking of personal information. However, we don't store any sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our server.
We are in compliance with the requirements of the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent, except when necessary to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
Our website and information provided on it are primarily directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older. Due to COPPA and GDPR, we ask that any use of our website by people under 18 be supervised by a parent or legal guardian, and that any contact with us be made by a parent or guardian. It is not our intention to collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The following information relates to our compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- The personal information we store about you on our server includes only 1) your first name, 2) your email address, and 3) your IP address. We do not store any financial information on our servers.
- We store the above information on our server indefintely for purposes of notifying you of future offerings. The purpose of storing your IP address is to be able to respond to any spam complaints that arise.
- You may contact us at anytime to review, correct, transfer or completely remove your information from our server.
- Any email we send to you will contain an unsubscribe link, or other unsubscribe instructions.
- Ordinarily, any email we receive from you will be deleted after 30 days, unless there is valid reason for us to store it longer. Such reasons include testimonial confirmation, legal requirement, or ongoing communications with you.
Please see the above "3rd party disclosures" section for circumstances under which your personal data may be shared with outside parties. Additionally, trusted 3rd parties associated with the normal operating of our business, and that therefore may have access to your personal information, include:
In the unlikely event of a security breach on our system, you will be notified by email as quickly as possible (0-72 hours).
Although we are a small business and don't employ a DPO, you may contact us here.
Changes to this policy
This policy was last updated on May 24, 2018.